Thursday, August 13, 2015

Inspirational Track for The Mage's Apprentice, Chapter 47

The Mage's Apprentice (Tales of Omorbia) Chapter 47
Here it is, kids! The inspirational track for what very well may be the penultimate chapter of The Mage's Apprentice! I know the updates have been spotty over the summer, but as this story draws to a close, I'm thinking of releasing chapter from the Princess and the Dragon (Tales of Omorbia Book II) starting the first week in September. How does that sound to you?

Also, how would you feel if I release The Mage's Apprentice as a pitch on Reupp?? I'm pretty into the site now that it's launched. It's pretty fun to play around with story board and imagine what things might be like if my stories (and others) were TV shows. And with all the Omorbia material I have in my back pocket, I think the Mage's Apprentice could make an amazingly epic fantasy TV saga.

Not to brag, or anything. :P

Okay, here's my inspirational track this week. It's a chapter of goodbyes, and the song reflects that I think:

No comments:

Post a Comment