Thursday, February 13, 2014

Music that Inspired RoboNomics Chapter 7

Well, kids, RoboNomics Chapter 7 comes out this coming Monday. I can't believe that it's been six chapters and more than that -- over 700 reads! I'm actually surprised that anyone would even be interested in this bit of shitty folly I call writing. All right -- that was false humility if ever I've seen it. Silly me.

Anyways, in Chapter 7 the particularly harsh winter has melted into spring in near-future Toronto as it always inevitably does. But Andrea's problems do not get better as time rolls on. In fact, the landscape of the city is changing rapidly with more and more wandering the streets, looking for employment of any kind. This spells trouble for Andrea's friends, who don't know what to do next. There's always the Protest Group, but joining it would mean aligning themselves with known criminals...



I'm excited about this next chapter! I'm also kind of excited about my other project. Just a little experiment to see what kind of response my YA fantasy writing gets on Wattpad....

No comments:

Post a Comment