Thursday, April 17, 2014

Music that Inspired RoboNomics Chapter 15

Man, what a week this has been. So busy -- no time for blog posts. Okay, I had some time yesterday but after I wrote a post my piece of crap computer lost the whole thing. I was too tired to rewrite it. So never mind that. Onto the fun stuff!

The playlist of tracks that inspired the penultimate chapter of RoboNomics Book I!

In chapter 15, crazy exciting stuff happens to Andrea, our heroine. I actually did quite a bit of revising to the chapter this week -- so it's going to be a lot of brand spanking new material! Fancy that.

When we had last left Andrea, she had just lost Austin in the crowd in front of Toronto's Economic Relief Center. When chapter 15 opens, Elizabeth is trying to convince her friend to leave the place. But can Andrea trust Elizabeth, now that her former friend has joined Chris and his Anti-Robotists? And what happened to Austin?

Can't say too much about the plot of Chapter 15 without giving too much away. I guess you'll just have to head on over to Wattpad on Monday, April 21 at midnight EDT to find out!!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment