Thursday, December 11, 2014

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II Chapter 20

So, I haven't been able to up my cadence of chapters released during December. I was hoping that I'd be able to release more than one per week, but December is after all, the least productive month.

However, I do have a chapter for you that's coming out on Wattpad tomorrow, and I will have another one for you on Friday, December 19. After that, I'm taking two weeks off but I'll be back at it in January. So that means Chapter 22 will come out on Friday, January 9.

In the meantime, here's the track that I found most inspiring while I worked on Chapter 20:


Chapter 20 is almost entirely new material. It focused on Andrea's relationship with Austin, and specifically what Austin's been doing with his time ever since the two arrived on Mars. It really does explain a lot about the culture in which they find themselves. I hope you'll like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment