Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II Chapter 21

Hey everyone! I'm doing this a day earlier since I'm all booked up for tomorrow. But I just wanted to let you know that RoboNomics Book II Chapter 21 comes out on Friday, and as I mentioned it will be the last chapter posted of the year.

I've been looking over my plans for 2015, and it looks like Book II will be fully posted on Wattpad as of May. Then I'm going to be working on getting into ebook and print format for you all, with a tentative release date of September.

However, in the meantime, Chapter 21! In which something finally goes right for Andrea. However, before leaving it off for the year, I leave the story on a mysterious. So make sure you check it out on Friday.

The track that inspired me for this chapter is more of a scene-setting piece. I hope the reasons are, by now, clear to you:

No comments:

Post a Comment