Thursday, March 12, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 33

Hey, kids. I'm baaaaaaaaaaacck!! I know that I haven't been posting any blogs nor stories (especially stories) online for some time. Nearly a month, it seems! What can I say? Sometimes you need to escape in order to get your mojo back.

But I sure did get it back and I'm ready to tackle the end of the RoboNomics saga!! Starting with Chapter 33, which comes out tomorrow.

In this chapter, things get heavy. Andrea is forced to help Chris with his plans for New Rome, and in the process she has to come to terms with her past in the form of her old flame, Matt.

A confession and a shocking revelation are in store for you tomorrow! Can't wait for you to read this chapter! In the meantime, I was inspired while writing by this track. The lyrics are just perfect. And the remix....well...you know how much I love those!

No comments:

Post a Comment