Thursday, March 19, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 34

So I promised that I'd begin posting at least a chapter a week on RoboNomics Book II, and here I am being true to my promise. Upshot is, you get to look forward to a new Chapter every Friday! (at least until the story is over)

In Chapter 34, you'll be able to find out more about this merger that the last chapter hinted at. You'll also find out more about why Chris believes that hacking into either RoboNomics or iTronics is so important. Can you guess why? And then of course, this being a serial novel, the Chapter will end with a mystery, and a question.

This week, I was inspired by Milky Chance's Stolen Dance. Man I love this song! I love it every more when working on writing and editing Chapter 34 when the track is a remix. But whose thoughts do the lyrics reflect? Which of my characters can you heard in them? Chris? Andrea? Austin? Matt? I couldn't say. All I can say is that I can't wait for you to read Chapter 34!! Check it out on +Wattpad tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment