Thursday, July 23, 2015

Inspirational Track for the Mage's Apprentice, Chapter 45

The Mage's Apprentice Chapter 45

Hey, kids! It's that time of the week again! The time when you and I get excited for the upcoming release of the latest chapter of the Mage's Apprentice! Weeee!

Tomorrow, another exciting chapter in the Tales of Omorbia saga comes out on Wattpad. We're one step closer to the end, which means we're one week closer to the release of The Princess and The Dragon, which I am HUGELY excited to reveal to you. I may even create a book trailer for it.

But in the meantime, Val is blundering his way through pre-pubescence while slowly becoming a powerful mage. In Chapter 45, you'll finally get a peek at what his power unleashed looks like.

But in the meantime, I had to actually write it. And while writing, I was listening to a bunch of (unsurprisingly) instrumental tracks. Like this one:



Oh, also: The Mage's Apprentice climbed up the fantasy charts again to #513! Only halfway between getting on the charts and #1, I know, but it's so weird for me to actually see it on there! AND RoboNomics Books I and II are both back on the charts after falling off, and are both in the top 200 again. Weird! Happy, but weird! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment