Thursday, July 16, 2015

Inspirational Track for the Mage's Apprentice, Chapter 44

The Mage's Apprentice Chapter 44

Hey! Man, has July been busy! Sorry excuse for abandoning this blog? Ah, well. I tried.

Anyways, The Mage's Apprentice is still rolling along and is actually getting closer to the end. Tomorrow, I'll release Chapter 44 on +Wattpad. Oh, and here's some news on that front: for the first time in its publication history, The Mage's Apprentice has made it to the top 1000 in fantasy list! I know, crazy, right? It's spend all this time on Wattpad without much attention, and now it's suddenly #773 in fantasy (why, yes...that is very far down the list). Once The Princess and the Dragon starts coming out (which will probably begin some time in August or September), I wouldn't be surprised if I had a sleeper hit on my hands!

In the meantime, if you're a die hard fan who's been reading religiously since the beginning (there are a handful of you, and to you -- my thanks!), you might want to go back and re-read Chapter 43. I've made some edits to it that will make it difficult to understand Chapter 44 if you have only read the old, cruddy version of Chapter 43.

And until tomorrow, here is the track that helped inspire Chapter 44:

No comments:

Post a Comment