Monday, February 23, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 32

Yes, I went on a little hiatus as I focused on one of my other blogs. But I'm back with some fresh fiction!

Tomorrow, Chapter 32 of RoboNomics Book II comes out. As I get closer to the end of the story, I have more and more rough draft that needs lots of babying. Pretty much all of Chapter 32 is new material, except for maybe a paragraph. Call it the kernel: an idea that I had for what happens in the story that was never quite developed. Until now.

In the meantime, I'm feeling inspired as I work on Chapter 32 by the group The Angry Kids. I wish they had more music. They rock my world and Andrea's as well!



Be sure to check out +Wattpad tomorrow for Chapter 32 of RoboNomics Book II!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment