Thursday, February 5, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 30

Photo by DWave. CC 3.0 Attribution. Text, filters added.
Tomorrow, Chapter 30 of RoboNomics Book II comes out. And it's a big chapter. Perhaps not in terms of action or adventure or plot points, but in terms of exploring one of the overarching themes of RoboNomics Books I and II in a straightforward way.

And that's what this chapter's preview quotation came from.

As for the track that inspired Chapter 30, that also goes to the heart of all science fiction that has to do with human fears about AI, automation, robotics.

I've been listening to this track on and off for months now, finding it particularly inspirational. But up until now, I haven't shared it with you. And that's because I never felt like it's experimental nature fit with any of the action that was happening in the story. But now, as we prepare to take a small step back before the shit really hits the fan, and we think about what it all means (!!), I am definitely digging this tune:



Be sure to read Chapter 30 on +Wattpad tomorrow to find out what the heck I'm talking about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment