Thursday, February 12, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 31

Tomorrow, Chapter 31 of RoboNomics Book II comes out. I've been a little remiss this week, and obviously will be only posting one chapter. I've been extremely busy with other very exciting projects which, with any luck, I'll be able to tell you about soon.

In the meantime, I'll have Chapter 31 for you.

I did this once for RoboNomics Book I, and I thought it was about time to do it for Book II. It should be no secret to you that one of my major inspirations behind RoboNomics the story is Les Miserables. The book, the story, the musical. Except my civil unrest takes place in the near future.

And so I'm finally posting one of the two songs from the musical that really, really inspired me. This song, I believe, fits with Chapter 31.



Check out +Wattpad  tomorrow to find out what happens to Andrea and the Anti-Robotists!

No comments:

Post a Comment