Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Inspirational Track for the Mage's Apprentice, Chapter 36

Why yes, that is the same pic as last week.
Many coloured fires lately!
Tomorrow, Chapter 36 of the Mage's Apprentice comes out on +Wattpad. After having learned the secret of Fav and of his village, in Chapter 36 you'll read all about the fallout between the three friends. Is it any surprised that the news doesn't sit well with Val?

While working on my chapter for this week, I was again inspired by an electro dance remix of an indie standard. What is it about my brain that associates pulsing dance remixes and tentpole DJ tracks (like those by Tiesto, Calvin Harris, and David Guetta) with my epic fantasy story? Sure, there's a smattering of classical tracks in there, but every time I try to listen to the medieval tracks that would seem more apropos for this type of story, it just doesn't work for me. It's all wrong.

And it's the same story for this week. I'm feeling inspired by this amazing track. Foster the People + RAC = amazingness!

No comments:

Post a Comment