Thursday, May 14, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 42

Well, kids. This is it. I know I've been talking about it for a long time, but other than an Epilogue, Chapter 42 is the last chapter of the RoboNomics saga.

Isn't it strange to say? I having been living with this story for four years, and although with this final bit it will at last be out there in the world, I'm far from being down with it. +Wattpad was only the beginning.

But in the meantime, I felt a roller coaster of emotions in writing Chapter 42. Man, was it hard. And there's plenty of action and excitement to the chapter, if the preview pic is any indication, but there's also quiet, important moments too. Which is why I was inspired by this track:



Although to own truth, my inspiration came from somewhere else as well. Maybe because of the things I've been writing about on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment