Thursday, May 21, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, the Epilogue

CC0

Well, kids. This is it. Tomorrow, the last chapter of RoboNomics comes out.

It's been quite a journey, and this first completed novel of mine has taken a lot out of me. Four years from the first spark of inspiration, through drafting, research, working with a professional writer in a studio course, and then posting on Wattpad for the past year and a half.

But is the RoboNomics saga over? For me, the story will evolve no more. I will shop it around to agents, and if all else fails I'll publish it as an ebook and make it available to a wider audience. And then, to annals of time it goes. And I'll have to let go of it.

However, it was suggested to me last weekend that the world of RoboNomics is so rich that it could become an expanded universe.

It's a curious suggestion. There are so many characters in the RoboNomics story who's lives I would love to explore, from whose perspective I would like to see things. So it's possible that further short stories may evolve out of this one idea. But for now, I am going to take a step back from RoboNomics and work instead on other projects. Bye-bye, first novel. You've taught me so much!

In the meantime, I've been waiting a long time to share with you this, my final inspirational track for RoboNomics. It's a track called 'Moonlight' by Rameses, and it's quiet nature helps to wrap-up the RoboNomics story. It also has some dude musing about things philosophical, which Andrea also will in this final chapter.

Enjoy, and don't forget to check out +Wattpad tomorrow to read the Epilogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment