Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Inspirational Track for the Mage's Apprentice, Chapter 26

Chapter 26 of the Mage's Apprentice comes out tomorrow! Yay!

In the meantime, you may have noticed that I've changed the cover of the Mage's Apprentice (again). And yet again, I'm still not 100% happy with it. However, this particular cover represents me screwing around with Wattpad's iOS 'Covers' App. It's a really great app if you want a quick cover, are new to Wattpad, and would rather spend time writing than learning the basics of Photoshop. But the cover is basic.

I still don't think that I've captured the essence of the Tales of Omorbia series, but the cover I want is going to take either time to design, or a professional. Got to get on that Patreon campaign so that I can hire a professional from 99designs!

In the meantime, the inspirational track.

Chapter 26 is another Yafoya chapter, as you may have noticed from the promo pic on the left. And as you may have gathered, this is the chapter that she crosses from the Plains where the unicorns live to the Jungle, where there are humans. I was inspired, in writing this chapter, by a track that I think portrays the ample dark, tangle web of plants that is the Jungle. Hello, Sabres of Paradise!


This one's got another cliff hanger on the end! Can't wait for you to read it tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment