Monday, January 26, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 27

Robot image and texture in the Public Domain
So, tomorrow is the day that I drop Chapter 27 of RoboNomics Book II on +Wattpad and the excitement begins!

In this chapter, we'll find Andrea out and about, exploring a corner of New Rome with Rupert and the bodyguard android that she now insists that she needs. Not a bad idea in theory. However, in practice...

The song that inspired me is a track that has been at the foundation of my inspiration to write RoboNomics since the very beginning. And maybe that explains why my main character, Andrea Anderson, has been described by more than one reader as 'Naive'. Maybe it has something to do with having this song in my head since the story's inception.

And of course, for some reason, in my mind futuristic = remix. So it gets the remix treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment