Thursday, January 29, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 29

Chapter 28 of RoboNomics Book II comes out tomorrow on +Wattpad and I'm excited!

You'll have some answers to whatever the heck happened to Andrea at the end of Chapter 27, but I also leave it on another delicious cliff hanger relating to the quotation in the preview pic. Can you even stand it?

As for the inspirational track for this chapter, it's another one that I've been dying to share with you for oh so long. Okay, so this song has not actually been out in the world on your radios and in your Spotifies for very long, relative to some of the other tracks I find inspirational (a number of which were created centuries ago), but it feels like since the first moment I heard it, the track just fit with what I'm trying to go for in writing RoboNomics.

Don't know what I mean? Oh, you will. Tomorrow, my friend. It all becomes clear tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment