Thursday, January 8, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II Chapter 22

So tomorrow I'm back at it with Chapter 22 of RoboNomics Book II. I also wanted to share the news that I'm planning on increasing my tempo of release dates from now on. I'm thinking Tuesdays and Fridays for Book II updates. So guess what? You can look for Chapter 23 coming on Tuesday, January 13! Hooray!

In the meantime, I've got a cringeworthy chapter coming for you tomorrow, in which heinous and humiliating things happen for Andrea. It's also a bit of a turning point chapter, so to speak. It opens the door (hehe) onto a whole new part (and the last part) of the story.

And as you may have guessed from the track that inspired Chapter 22, the events take place in Andrea's newfound corporate milieu.


Creepy, spare, suggesting that the banality of the characters' intentions hint at something far more sinister. Can't wait to share this chapter with you! Look for it on +Wattpad tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment