Monday, January 12, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 23

Photo by the European Space Agency. Text added. CC Attribution 3.0,
So tomorrow I'll release Chapter 23 of RoboNomics Book II. I first intended it to be a long chapter, since I'm excited about the events that are coming up in the story. However, a 2,000 word chapter is a bit of a stretch in terms of what I'm going for, so I've split it in two. The end of the week is going to end on a cliff hanger, but for tomorrow you're going to read about the fall out from Andrea's disaster of a budget meeting.

And so appropriately I've been inspired by a song called "This Too Shall Pass" by OK GO. You know, the treadmill dudes. But there's a catch: it's a chiptune-like mix that is appropriate for New Rome, where robot-made art and music is commonplace. Hope you enjoy the tune and hope you enjoy the chapter when it comes out on +Wattpad tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment