Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Inspirational Track for The Mage's Apprentice, Chapter 33

Hey, kids! I'm back with another inspirational track, this one for the Mage's Apprentice!! YUP! It's back and so is my teen fiction epic fantasy adventure MOJO! Yay! I knew I'd get back to it eventually.

So what this means is that tomorrow, Chapter 33 of the Mage's Apprentice comes out on +Wattpad. Yay! And it means that you can look forward to another chapter every Wednesday until the story ends. It was just too much for me, posting two chapters on two stories every week. It meant that I had to work weekends (much to my love's chagrin) and it was taking its toll on me. It was all in an effort to boost my Wattpad numbers, but I've since decided that my sanity, as well as the quality of the stories, are both more important.

But! Enough about that. In Chapter 33 Val has to deal with his newfound envy of Yafoya's powers. But before he can really process all of it, the three friends meet up again and head out on another adventure. Only this time, they'll be going somewhere that none of us have seen before this coming chapter. Hehe! Can't wait for you to read it.

I was inspired, during my work on this chapter, by a very cheesy track. But it's just so appropriate to the setting and the action that I couldn't resist sharing it with you. Everything is awesome, except for many the futuristic-style lyrics:



Okay, don't forget to check out the Mage's Apprentice on Wattpad tomorrow! BYEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment