Thursday, April 2, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 36

Author. Use under Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0
license. Filters, text and overlay added.
Hey there. I know that in some parts of the world, tomorrow is a holiday. Nevertheless, RoboNomics Book II Chapter 36 comes out on +Wattpad! Just a little holiday from me to you.

When last we left our hero Andrea Anderson, she had been released from her attempts to hack into RoboNomics or iTronics. However, that release had come at the price of a city-wide black out. But is it really just a black out?

Well, you'll have to just read Chapter 36 tomorrow to find out!

In the meantime, I was listening to a lot of super hero soundtracks while working on this chapter. But when it really came down to it, there was only one song that helped me through the creative stickiness that I felt in writing the new material for Chapter 36. And that was a track by an old friend. Fever Ray!



Another artist that never lets me down -- this time in remix!!

Can't wait for you to read Chapter 36 tomorrow! Until then, friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment