Thursday, April 30, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 40

Photo by Creative Tools. Used under CC 2.0 Attribution Generic License.
Filters, text, overlay added.
Hey! I'm back with another inspirational track for RoboNomics Book II! Had a little hiatus while my computer took a little hiatus, but I was still posting chapters, so check them out if you haven't already!

What do you think is going to happen in Chapter 40? Have you guessed yet? Maybe the promotional photo will help you along.

Whatever you guessed, I'm sure you're in for a surprise! But to help you out a little, in divining who is the villain in this story and who are the heros, here's one of the tracks I was inspired by in writing this week's chapter:


Or maybe that just made you more confused! Did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment