Thursday, April 16, 2015

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 38


This is it, kids. The story is unraveling, there not much left of my plot to reveal. There are still some shocking surprises left, I promise, but we're almost there!

This week, I've been working on RoboNomics Book II Chapter 38, and getting back into my RoboNomics Book II YouTube playlist. I created the list last summer, when I was gearing up for the release of RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 1. And although the feel of that list perhaps can't capture what the story has become as I've been editing it, I still go back to it every once in awhile to remind myself where this is all heading.

And so I felt inspired this week by this track, from the playlist. It really clues you in to the excitement that's coming your way, and soon! In fact, just like every week you can browse on over to +Wattpad tomorrow to read Chapter 38. Are you so excited, or what? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment