Sunday, October 19, 2014

Inspirational Track for Children of a Dark Wood, Chapter 17















So tomorrow, I'm releasing Chapter 17 of my first book of The Tales of Omorbia. At 16 chapters, however, it's barely broken 700 reads and thus is doing way, way worse than RoboNomics.

To be fairly, I've probably gone through way more edits of RoboNomics than I have of Omorbia. And I've put massive amounts of online 'marketing' into RoboNomics. It's the thing that I've pushed, it's the thing that, at least among a very small online community, I'm known for. So there's that.

But it's also been suggested that I try a different title. And by suggested, I mean I read the suggestion in a +Wattpad book and I think I should give it a try. "Children of a Dark Wood" is original. Wonderful. But it's also vague. Along with my description, it doesn't really tell you what the book is really about?

So what's it really about? The upcoming adventures of the three kids? Or is it really Val's story? Should I call it "The Mage's Apprentice", then? It's not original, it doesn't really capture my imagination. But maybe it'll capture the readers' imaginations? I guess it's worth a try.

So look for that.

At any rate, today I've got a preview pic and an inspirational track for you! This track, I think, captures the spirit of Fav and Val's growing friendship. Every time I hear this track, I can't help but think of the two of them and more generally, Val's story. Which, surprisingly, I guess Book I is turning out to be.

Enjoy and look for the chapter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment