Monday, October 20, 2014

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 11

Picture by Liftport. License under CC 3.0.
Cropped, filter added, text and label graphic added.
Tomorrow I am releasing Chapter 11 of RoboNomics Book II. I really messed around with this chapter -- cutting it up and reordering events so that they make more sense and that they'll be a little more exciting for you.

However, I have to admit that this is not a big bang-up chapter. It's one that hints at big revelations to come (like the one hinted at in the preview pic), but we're not there just yet. Maybe from the picture and its attribution you can guess where all this is headed, but maybe you'll be wrong!!!

It really is another transition chapter -- part of what was a much longer single transition chapter. I'm transiting from one part of Andrea's story: the one that happens in Toronto, to the next big part: the one that takes place....somewhere else! ;)

And so another song for this chapter that really represents, for me, that transition. Next chapter really steps up the wonder fact and such, but for now I've been inspired by a song that for me, represents the quiet, automated, and human-light world that Andrea moves through in Chapter 11:


Stay tuned for Chapter 11 tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment