Monday, October 27, 2014

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 13

Hey everyone. Did you check out my first 'talking to the camera' video? Just loaded it this morning. It was awkward to make for sure.

Anyways, enough about that. On to RoboNomics Book II Chapter 13!

It comes out tomorrow, and I've been working really hard to get it into fighting shape, and to introduce the central conflict of Book II now before I completely and totally lose the plot!

Anyways, as I alluded to in Chapter 12, here we are on Mars. And so it shouldn't be surprising that the track that inspired this particular chapter is the quintessential song about Mars, inspired by Mars. Mars, Mars, Mars. Now I'm craving chocolate.

Anyways, hopefully none of this is too heavy handed with the symbolism and such, and yet somehow I know it is. You'll have to keep reading to find out why!!

No comments:

Post a Comment