Thursday, October 16, 2014

Inspirational Track for RoboNomics Book II, Chapter 10

photo credit: Pieterjan Hanselaer via photopin cc

Well I fell off the horse, didn't I? Blame it on Canadian Thanksgiving -- I took a little break for the holiday. However, here I am again, back to editing RoboNomics Book II chapters and posting them on +Wattpad. Aren't you glad?

So tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that Chapter 10 goes up. So I thought I'd whet your appetite, as usual, with a preview pic and an inspirational track.

Chapter 10 is a transition chapter. After the big revelations of Chapter 9, Andrea has time to digest the information as she moves through an entirely new world of luxury. But that doesn't mean she's having the easiest time with the transition, especially as her world is becoming infiltrated once again with the automated machines that took her job as schoolteacher in the first place!

So the track that inspired Chapter 10 reflects that transition from destitution to affluence, from human to machine-wrapped world, and the corresponding changes that Andrea and Austin's relationship is going through.



Can't wait to post Chapter 10 tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment