Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Inspirational Track for The Mage's Apprentice, Chapter 18

Chapter 18 of The Mage's Apprentice, newly titled, is all nicely edited and ready to go for tomorrow. But for this chapter, I really had a lot of trouble putting together a preview pic. I feel like I've phoned with one in -- partially because I wanted to highlight the creature that the chapter revolves around, but it's not exactly the easiest thing in the world -- finding Creative Commons or Public Domain pictures of creatures that don't actually exist. So I went with a forest scene instead.

However, the track for this chapter was not as difficult. While I was editing, I was immediately able to recall the track that had helped to inspire this scene, and this chapter:



Don't forget to check out the chapter tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment